Return Policy of Non-Defective Spare Parts
Returns of Non-Defective Spare Parts
ELTRAK enables its customers, at its absolute discretion, to return spare parts purchased, without surcharge and without being obliged to disclose the reason, under the following terms and conditions:
• Returns must be made no later than thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of the products. In such case, the Customer will undertake the direct cost of return.
• The product must be returned in the condition it was received (as new), notably without having been unsealed or with broken packaging, exactly as it was before it was sold, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam-wrap etc.) and with the entire content of the original packaging intact (instruction manuals and literature, accessories, paraphernalia, installation software etc.). ELTRAK may accept products in unsealed packaging if they are still in merchantable condition at ELTRAK’s absolute discretion.
• For a parts return to be acceptable, the original sale voucher (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who initially purchased the product, whose details appear on the sale voucher.
• The following spare parts are non-returnable:
o Spare parts characterised as “non-returnable” by the manufacturer.
o Spare parts in packaging with special labelling or external protective tape which has been broken.
o Spare parts characterized as MAO (Made As Order), which have been manufactured after customer’s order.
o Spare parts from customer’s orders sourced from Caterpillar’s warehouses abroad.
o Consumable spare parts such as: Filters, belts, flanges, hoses, glass panes etc.
o Spare parts classified as chemicals, lubricants, coolants etc.
o Spare parts used in any way or removed from a new machine.
o Spare parts whose purchase price per item is less than 20€.
o Spare parts purchased more than 30 days ago.
o Spare parts which have been discontinued by the Manufacturer.
• Spare parts of a value of more than 2000€ are returned only with the spare parts manager’s approval.
• Where purchase was made by credit card, a copy of the POS or ePOS receipt must be presented.
• Spare parts accompanied by a gift must be returned along with the gift, otherwise the gift’s value will be deducted from the amount of refund.
If the conditions are satisfied and the product return is accepted, the customer is entitled to a credit note of equal value for the purchase of another product, or to a refund paid in cash or credited to a bank account to be notified to ELTRAK SA.
Refund to the Customer will be completed within thirty (30) days from the date the product was returned. Where purchase was made by credit card, the transaction will be cancelled, and the credit card will be credited with the amount instead of a cash refund.
In case of repeated returns, or if ELTRAK SA considers at its absolute discretion that the customer is abusing their right to return or is acting in bad faith, ELTRAK may refuse to accept the product even if the above terms and conditions are satisfied.
Customers wishing to return a product should inform in written ELTRAK SA, (Press here to see list of Branches) by fax or by email stating “Order Return Request” in the caption and noting the date and number of the purchase voucher within the aforementioned time-limit. Subject to receipt of a written approval of return from ELTRAK SA.
The customer must check the condition of the product and its packaging at the time of delivery, in order to identify any obvious defects (e.g. broken goods, etc.).
ELTRAK SA’s return policy does not apply to defective products, as same are covered by the respective warranties and rights reserved for Customers under the law.
This policy does not affect any of the customer’s rights under the law.