Manage your equipment using the brand new platform VisionLink® Unified Suite
- A holistic view of your fleet
- Information about fuel consumption
- Manage workplace and/or parking locations and security notifications
- Management of reports and notifications according to your needs
- Comparison of work time to downtime
Need Help Getting Started?
Before you can access VisionLink, contact us to get your personal login information.
Then you can view training videos like the ones below.
Πλοήγηση σε smartphone
Εισαγωγή στις διάφορες σελίδες
FAQs and Benefits
What is the use of the vision link
VisionLink allows you to quickly and easily view all of your equipment, regardless of make, in a secure web-based application hosted by Trimble.
Information from your Cat machine allows insight into the operation, health and productivity of your equipment. Your Cat machine’s engine will provide working and idle hours, fuel consumption, start and stop times and more while event and diagnostic codes are provided from all machine systems.
VisionLink also allows additional features for Cat machines through integration to other Cat data and applications. Parts.Cat.Com for online parts ordering and SOS Services for fluid analysis results complement VisionLink features to facilitate comprehensive equipment management.
Increase Production & Control Costs
- Improve utilization by knowing if, when, where and how every asset is being used
- Bid and schedule projects more accurately
- Manage your entire jobsite via one interface
- Customizable dashboards with dynamic reporting capabilities
- Manage service to avoid downtime
- Improve operator performance to identify training opportunities
Manage Operations Efficiently
- Monitor and reduce idle time and fuel burn
- Receive instant alerts via email or text for fault codes or other important events
- Create automated reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- View equipment in custom groups, monitor jobsites with geofencing, or view details on machine-specific pages
How exactly does the product link work?
Cat Product Link is deeply integrated into the machine, interacting with the electronic control modules that power and monitor machine systems such as engine, hydraulic and transmission.
Events and diagnostic codes, as well as hours, fuel, idle time and other detailed information, are sent via satellite or cellular communications to a secure web-based application, VisionLink.
The enabling hardware and robust integration allow scheduled and exception-based reporting for machines anywhere.